Write exactly whats in your head and don't change it...
1. My 'ex' is still: In Texas
2. I am listening to: KT Tunstall
3. Maybe I should: go back to bed
4. I love: Puppies!! (and all canines are puppies, jsyk)
5. My best friend is : Amy
6. I don't understand: The Bible
7. I lost respect for: Lots of people
8. I last ate: Cottage cheese. I can tell I'm gonna pay for it
9. The meaning of my blog name : Didn't want to blog, just wanted to knit. I think some contest I couldn't enter unless I had a blog......
11. Somewhere: over the rainbow
12. I will always: Uh. Choke on the important questions?
13. Love seems to be: overrated as partners, undervalued as parents
14. I never want to lose: BC
15. My mobile phone is: somewhere. Runned out of juice so I can't even call it to find it. Blast.
16. When I woke up this morning:Went back to sleep
18. Parties: are different now.
19. My pet(s): gravity impaired
20. Kisses: Yum!
21. Today I: worked, ate, worked
22. I wish: my car would last for-freaking-ever
23. I really want: to be able to eat dairy. I don't miss potatoes every day but I miss dairy every every every day.
What would you rather be called?
1. Babe or baby: baby
2. Sweetie or Honey: honey. I do it to ppl all the time and also think sweetie can Not be said w/o sounding horribly fake. And then don't even bother.
3. Darling or Hun? I like darlin'. But not darling. Not so fond of hun.
1. is your hair wet?: No
2. Is your cell phone right by you? Read up above! Sheesh, weren't you paying attention?
3. do you miss someone?: usually
4. are you wearing chap stick? no
5. are you tired?: always
6. are you excited?: very easily, but not right this second
7. are you watching TV?: no
8. are you wearing pajamas?: nope
1. recently done anything you regret? Oh fer cryin out loud. This is not my emotional blog. So. If you don't know what I might be regretting, don't bother.
2. ever lied?: Yup. But somewhere in my 30s I started to suck at it.
3. ever stuck gum under a desk? no. I can out-gross that, though---I used to chew gum from the pavement. You know, those kinda dried up pieces that someone spit on the sidewalk. Yep, just doing my part to keep the earth lookin good.
4. ever kicked someone?: yes. duh.
5. ever tripped over your own feet?:yes. duh.
1. cursed? almost for sure; don't recall exactly
2 yelled at someone? don't think so. Not even the horribly annoying puppy.
3. have you gotten mad at someone? no
4. is there a person that's on your mind? yeah
Q: do you have any siblings?: nope (and don't even bother to tell me that that explains it. 'Cause it doesn't and I'll hit you)
Q: do you smile often?: Very expressive face; kinda transparent
Q: do you wish on stars?: HAHAHAHA I thought it said staIrs--I got all excited for a new way to wish!! Even given that, I don't wish on stars generally......
Q: do you untie your shoes every time you take them off?: Can you say slip-ons?
Q: do you like your handwriting? generally. Some letters I love.
Q: are your toenails painted?: no
Q: are you a friendly person?: No.
Q: who's bed did you sleep in last night?: Mine. With (if I can remember them all)Sir Loin, Sid, Gene, Koala, the telephone, Catherine (anya seton), Marshall Fields cookbook, penguin blankie, half a load of clean laundry. Possibly the cat and definitely the big dog after BC took him potty this am.
Q: what size ring do you wear?: which finger? How silly....
Q what color shirt are you wearing?:black
Q: what were you doing at 7pm yesterday?: wondering whether I should get out of bed. Don't ask and it's not anything fun.
Labels: Lame and stolen